Tuesday 20 March 2012

Stars Dancing: Donald Driver hold his shiny flecks


"Stars Dancing" on ABC tonight with his 14 seasons, and in any case his Blown Marko soccer stars Donald driver. We had the opportunity to partner with the driver and Murgatroyd, the FIFTH on the Court dances in the chat, and found that it accepts in full bling.

"I felt an incredible", the pilot tells us about his performance. "At the beginning, I was nervous, try to guess blows ... She said when she saw me pick my head micro, knew that the game was "say Murgatroyd.

"Everyone sees me as a football pitch, but tonight I was little help and show that could go just a little bit".

He said that operation were there, appears here as well as on Earth. He told us that he needs to have his children in public support. "I have to play my child". He said that would be a great mirror ball trophy Super Bowl trophy in his home.

The Pilot said the big shirt, not the number of its weapons. We asked him how he felt, beads and rhinestones. I get y ", he said."For some time, but now I'm good with it. "


Related articles: