Wednesday 28 March 2012

During Mile High Meltdown, JetBlue Pilot Put in Choke Hold By Passenger


In a pinch several pilots are trained for their systems for cooling, but he was a traveler without dealing with disbelief as captain of JetBlue flight Tuesday went Beserk.

The pilot "exhibited erratic actions," as to a TSA report, when he began enraged about bombs “Iraq, al-Qaeda, and terrorism,” and strike fear into the hearts of the 135 travelers on board.
David Gonzalez, 50, sat in the second row of Flight 191, JFK to Las Vegas, where he was discovered, Captain Storm took to the air and space, he told ABCNews.com. Since the co-pilot is locked the door to his boss called him, completely control.

"We must let the aircraft, this guy is nuts." Gonzalez said that he forgot the idea.

EDGE fought the Department of prisons and their Manager, maniac, and domestic Pennsylvania González, taxes, service, New York City and went to Las Vegas fire escape for the annual show, seen from the edge of the door.

"I would like to open the door," he said. "I knew that if this is the case, do we sit here today.

When an anonymous driver is asked if his problems were a strange answer: "better Pray now start" follow the screams on Iraq and Iran.

"I said," I want to see Iran and Iraq now "and I received it only shows" crisis "Gonzalez ... I started his trachea to get air.

Fortunately, the risk of passing three minutes later and held until that plane food, co-pilot and pilot minimum rest as galen JetBlue took over one of the crew, the husband of Amarillo, Texas, where he was he meets with Police SWAT Team in a virtual, affect the vehicle's emergency landing at the international airport, Rick.

Captain is now owned by the FBI, while Gonzalez called the hero.

It's incredible how people thanked me, "said the father of five." made me find the hero." I could not be considered. I have this kick. I knew I had to participate”.

The video below intimidating events:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player